Any Chandler changes?

  • gemcohauler
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      I programmed a Pro-2067 for my buddy to use, and after 7 months, he
      says Chandler isn't coming in anymore. Before I try determining
      what the problem is long distance, I was wondering if Chandler PD
      has changed any talkgroups?
    • Roy Schahrer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Chandler has not made any changes that I have noticed, and I have at
        least one radio on them 24/7.

        Roy N7QYK/ICP963
        www.icp-az.org