Re: [ArizonaScanner.com] Re: Re: Radio Net (450-470 MHZ)

  • firemedic918@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 3:00 AM
      In a message dated 3/31/2004 10:37:34 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
      emerveh@... writes:
      What is PNP?
      I believe it is phoenix neighborhood patrols (block watch)

      Kevin

    • John H. Guetherman
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 7:01 PM
        Phoenix Neighborhood Patrol, basically a roving block watch. Mostly
        Maryvale, with some Cactus Park members. The Graffitti Busters in
        Maryvale also use it in the mornings.

        Not sure if the repeater is still up. It was supposedly to come down
        after the PNP switched over to 464.425.

        The 675 repeater apparently had a split PL arrangement. One PL for
        input, and a second for the output.

        John - WPXJ598
        Peoria