Re: [ArizonaScanner] SKYWARN???

  • Dennis M. Griffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2000
      on 7/31/00 8:08 PM, Phil Smalley at ziggy7445@... wrote:

      > With the monsoon kicking up again, I thought I'd get some
      > clarification...
      >
      > I have conflicting info for Phoenix Skywarn. One reference says
      > 442.125, another says 444.500. Which one is it? or is it none of
      > these?
      >
      > I heard rumor that they had problems on their old freq and recently
      > moved to a new freq. Any SKYWARN members out there who know?
      >
      > -Phil

      The SkyWarn net was activated on 442.80 last night.

      Dennis
    • David Bohmke Jr.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
        442.800+ PL-100.0 So Mtn
        145.350- PL-162.2 Wildflower
        These 2 have Skywarn groups the 442.800 was active that last storm
        here in the valley and they have an open net for all I think once a
        month or so a really nice group of people.
      • Phil Smalley
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
          --- In ArizonaScanner@egroups.com, "David Bohmke Jr." <kd7jgx@h...>
          wrote:
          > 442.800+ PL-100.0 So Mtn
          > 145.350- PL-162.2 Wildflower
          > These 2 have Skywarn groups the 442.800 was active that last storm
          > here in the valley and they have an open net for all I think once a
          > month or so a really nice group of people.

          Excellent... Thanks to all who responded - much appreciated!
          -Phil