Rural Metro - Fire at 49ers Club - NE of Tucson

  • FLANO
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2003
      Rural Metro is responding to a fire in the area of the 49ers club, off of
      Tanque Verde.

      TFD advised Tucson Ranger that the command frequency was on Rural Metro F4.
      I have F4 as 154.40, but hear nothing :< Can anyone advise?

      Thanks,
      John
      SE of Tucson

      p.s. The fire must be pretty big as I can see the smoke rising above the
      lower edge of the Rincons...
    • FLANO
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2003
        Follow-up:

        Tucson Ranger is apparently assisting in the fire fighting, per Rural Metro.
        Anyone have any hints on what freq to listen to for Ranger?

        The fire has jumped to the other side of the road.

        Rural Metro is having problems with their radios in that area. I hear
        dispatch on F4 occasionally.

        John
        SE of Tucson
      • Hardin Tyrone
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2003
          --- FLANO <flano@...> wrote:
          > Rural Metro is responding to a fire in the area of
          > the 49ers club, off of
          > Tanque Verde.
          >
          > TFD advised Tucson Ranger that the command frequency
          > was on Rural Metro F4.
          > I have F4 as 154.40, but hear nothing :< Can anyone
          > advise?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > John
          > SE of Tucson
          >
          > p.s. The fire must be pretty big as I can see the
          > smoke rising above the
          > lower edge of the Rincons...
          >
          > flano i known it's to late for frequency info but
          Rural Metro (f/4-5)f-4 is 154.4000 pl.(
          151.4)fireground- east&south simplex. and f-5
          fireground- northwest 154.4000 pl.(123.0)simplex.
          sorry i can't help you with the frequency that Tucson
          Ranger was using at the 49ers fire i just got home
          that's all for now. by Tyorone.

          http://calendar.yahoo.com