NEXTEL IDEN UP AND RUNNING

  • ka7pcj@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2000
      Just a quick note, it looks like all is well here in Cochise County, and I wanted to infrom everybody that Nextel has installed a 3 channel site on Mule Mtn. (near Bisbee) and it is active as of this past week. I dont have the freqs as of this writing, but I will probably know them in the near future (our shop hold the maintanace contract).... Welcome to 2000, hope it's all you want it to be!