Re: Researching Fire Freq's

  • jhguetherman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      --- In ArizonaScanner@y..., "d1033" <d952@m...> wrote:
      > I will be traveling along the I-40 corridor {Eastbound} in a couple
      of weeks and would like to nail down so fire freq's for the following
      communities: primaty dispatch only, don't need ground or op's freq's.

      > Gallup
      > Ft. Wingate
      > Grants
      > Al {the big City}
      > Moriarty
      > Santa Rosa
      > Tucumcari
      >
      > Any help will be greatly appreaciated.
      > Danny McLean

      All of Albuquerque city and Bernalillo county is digital trunked,
      from what I've been able to determine. I don't know anything about
      the other cities.

      John H. Guetherman
      Peoria, AZ.