Re: APS/SRP Aircraft Frequencies?

  • jhguetherman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      I think he meant the conventional or trunked business frequencies
      used by the helo crews to talk to the company base while flying the
      power lines. Since I don't listen to them, I can't help any.

      John H. Guetherman
      Peoria, AZ.

      --- In ArizonaScanner@y..., "freqofnature" <tracy@f...> wrote:
      > Did you try 123.025 MHz or other air band frequencies?
      >
      > Tracy
      > www.freqofnature.com
      >

      > --- In ArizonaScanner@y..., "icp803" <ICP803@m...> wrote:
      > >
      > > The other day Bruce Haffner NEWS-3 was flying alongside an APS
      chopper cruising their power lines north of the rodeo fire. I've been
      trying to get the freq they use (tried the trunked system freqs for
      Gila and Maricopa cnty with only ground crews found on those)

      > > If anyone has the freqs please advise. Thanks
      > >
      > > -Mike
    • icp803
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
        Yea, tried the air band stuff and the common helo freq. Also tried
        the trunked systems for APS/SRP (on the easy valley side at least)
        with no aero units heard. Theres one aero freq for SRP I found in
        the SWFD but it's for Coconino cnty. Will try it in my area (ftn
        hills) for anything.

        -Mike