Re: [ArizonaScanner] E316 on 460.600?

  • Charles Simmont
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2002
      Buckeye Doesn't have an Engine 316 yet that I am aware of. I believe their
      current apparatus consists of BC311, E311, L311, LT311, BR311, T311, R311
      (haven't figured that one out yet), U311, E312, B312, & possibly E319.
      Being up that far north you may have been hearing on the departments in
      Yavapai County. I don't know which if any depts use a UHF radio system though.

      At 10:51 AM 4/1/02 +0000, you wrote:
      >Sunday morning I heard E316 clear fire dispatch (not fire alarm, if
      >I recall correctly), for a radio check on 460.600. Dispatch
      >asknowledged them. I was at Cave Creek and Jomax Rd's., at about
      >8:15-8:30 am. I'm wondering if this was Buckeye, or was some skip
      >rolling in? I was using my PRO-43 handheld scanner, with a dual-band
      >Amateur whip from my old Standard dual-band HT. The signal was
      >crystal clear, no noticeable noise or other interference.
      >
      >460.600 is Peoria PD ch. 3.
      >
      >John H. Guetherman
      >KB7MIB/KAZ7FA/SSB-83T/KAE7927 (expired)
      >Peoria, AZ.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >
      >---NEW! 7TH EDITION SOUTHWEST FREQUENCY DIRECTORY AZ---
      >NOW AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY AT WWW.SCANNERSTUFF.COM
      >
      >ArizonaScanner mailing list: radio scanner Q's and info for all of
      >Arizona. No non-Arizona-specific for sale items; stay on topic; Be respectful.
      >For more ARIZONA SCANNER INFO:
      ><http://www.scannerstuff.com>http://www.scannerstuff.com
      >List webpage:
      >p/ArizonaScanner/
      >List owner: danrollman@...

    • jhguetherman

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
          Pretty sure it wasn't Buckeye......I haven't seen a E-316, and I know fire
          doesn't have any UHF radios.

          Kevin