Phx Fire Dept changes

  • fyrfotog2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Just came from meeting with my friends for lunch at Station 25 and BC3.

      Seems that on Jan 3rd, 2002, Phx Fire will start dispatching 3-1 assignments.
      NO MORE 2-1's as we have always heard before. Remember this is in the City of
      Phoenix only.

      1st alarms are now 5-2's (5 engines and 2 ladders) No more 4 engines.

      David Greenberg
      Fire Apparatus Journal