Sensual bodywork in NYC

  • yahoo38@male.ru
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      *** http://www.crazyrussian.com/kamasutraxxx/bdw/ ***

      Like to feel sensual?
      I do. This is why I do sensual bodywork, I enjoy it.
      A pretty sexy blond with beautiful body and soft touch
      that I perfected during some 5 years of practice. The
      sweetest sensations that will make your body melt, a
      very relaxing experience!
      Also, this bodywork will make you more attractive to
      women and a better lover. How? It make you more sensual,
      and this is what girls like to begin with.
      I work with women too, with the same effect: the
      bodywork will make you very sexy and attractive to
      every man in the world.
      Me and my partner, we work with couples, with similar
      effect: you will want to pleasure each other like never
      before.
      All sessions are done in my Manhattan office, at 101
      Maiden la #505, 5th floor
      Please call for an appointment first!We do outcalls as well.
      Call 212 635 2911 or 347 837 2848
      Rates: $80/single person; $200/couple
      We are open: Monday-Saturday 12noon-9pm
      No sex services available.