Freq Request

  • Robert Benne
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      Can anyone tell me the freqs for Native American Air out of Globe? It is an
      air ambulance service.
      Thanks in advance.
    • Dan Rollman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2000
        At 11:22 AM 5/1/00 -0700, you wrote:
        >Can anyone tell me the freqs for Native American Air out of Globe? It is an
        >air ambulance service.
        >Thanks in advance.

        Hi Robert!
        You won't find NativeAir's Globe frequency, like so many frequencies these
        days, in a bulk FCC Database. Who things are licensed to have gotten more
        complex these days.

        The new 6th Edition of the Southwest Frequency Directory, which is written
        by local scanner "experts", shows NativeAir's globe operations on 464.025
        with a 136.5 PL.

        Regards,
        Dan

        SCANNERSTUFF