Re: [ArizonaScanner.com] Re: Phoenix PD

  • Jim Christian
    Message 1 of 87 , Mar 8, 2013
      I guess it depends on how much you want to know and how much that information is worth to you. They can charge what they want to and take as long as they want to get the information out. We can all thank the feed providers and the media for this mess and like I said before the media should pay for the copies or whatever.
      I think we are beating a dead horse. This has been covered by RadioReference over and over again and the conclusion has always been screw the public.  If these phone listeners are stupid enough to go to a scene, then they deserve what they got.
       After 50 years of listening to police radio traffic I am going to listen to the Fire Dept. until they encrypt that.

      Message 87 of 87 , Jul 2, 2016
        Did other agencies also move to A Glendale,Peoria,Goodyear ? Thanks for the help.

        From: ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 09:54:03 -0700
        Subject: [ArizonaScanner.com] Phoenix PD

        I can no longer monitor Phoenix PD on my bcd996p2 scanner has something changed? Thanks in advance.