Re: [ArizonaScanner.com] Re: Phoenix PD

  • Jim Christian
    Message 1 of 62 , Mar 8, 2013
      I guess it depends on how much you want to know and how much that information is worth to you. They can charge what they want to and take as long as they want to get the information out. We can all thank the feed providers and the media for this mess and like I said before the media should pay for the copies or whatever.
      I think we are beating a dead horse. This has been covered by RadioReference over and over again and the conclusion has always been screw the public.  If these phone listeners are stupid enough to go to a scene, then they deserve what they got.
       After 50 years of listening to police radio traffic I am going to listen to the Fire Dept. until they encrypt that.

      Message 62 of 62 , Mar 14, 2013
        watch this
        by having the communicaitons out where they can be monitored the citizens can assist the police

        by encrypting the police will become ineffective then will use that as a corner stone to their arguement for more money
        we can't respond, we need more officers, more money

        I say work smarter not harder...   make govt do the same do more w less