Re: [ArizonaScanner.com] Fierbird Raceway

  • ja moran
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      firebird tends to use the same 464 mhz frequencies that are common at many sporting and racing events  events between 464.00 and 465.00   464.5, 464.55, 464.75.. 464.3

      my uniden scanner has a custom scan built in for racing and searches the common frequencies used at most racing events  I also like the railroad search because I prefer Amtrak to the airport TSA noonsense

      If I do have to fly, it's more fun to rent a plane and go than to take a flight on an airline...

      JOHN

      ----
      technology is nice when it works!