Central AZ scanner feed

  • Ranger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
      mms://streamwebtown.com/cetralaz Give me a feed back on how it sounds .If it sounds good then I will by the monthly server to stream. It will run for 2 hours then close down for 10 mins then start back up again. Like I said this is a trial period to see how it sounds.
    • Jason
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
        Why don't you just continue to use Radioreference? I believe you hosted a feed on there part time didn't you?

        Jason