Re: Pinal County Sheriffs Frequencies

  • Stephen Kerstetter
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2011
      I do know that CH-4 is national mutual aid 155.475, but sorry I don't know the others.
      --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "N7DJR" <dbohmke@...> wrote:

      > OK this is what I see on RR but no Ch 4,7,8,10 ect?
      >
      > --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Kerstetter" <kd7jvrinaz@> wrote:
      > >

      > > --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "N7DJR" <dbohmke@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Does anyone have an up to date complete list. RR is missing a few channels and I do not have a current copy of the SWFD can anyone help?
      > > >
      > > > Dave Eloy
      > > >
      > > Yes I do
      > >
      > > CH 1 158.760
      > > CH 2 158.895
      > > CH 3 159.060
      > > CH 5 158.790
      > > CH 6 159.180
      > > CH 9 151.370
      > > Narcs 155.460 NO FCC Call?
      > >
      > > SK

    • Kenneth Howard
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2011
        Unless there is something im missing here;ive been monitoring pcso for about 25+ yrs and that line up is it.If there are any new ones its news to me.

        ________________________________
        OK this is what I see on RR but no Ch 4,7,8,10 ect?

        --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Kerstetter" <kd7jvrinaz@...> wrote:

        > --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "N7DJR" <dbohmke@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Does anyone have an up to date complete list. RR is missing a few channels and I do not have a current copy of the SWFD can anyone help?
        > >
        > > Dave Eloy
        > >
        > Yes I do
        >
        > CH 1 158.760
        > CH 2 158.895
        > CH 3 159.060
        > CH 5 158.790
        > CH 6 159.180
        > CH 9 151.370
        > Narcs 155.460 NO FCC Call?
        >
        > SK

      • N7DJR
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2011
          Oh? OK so there is no Ch 4,7,8,10 then? Kinda strange radio plan but OK if that's how they have it set up I guess that's that? Thanks so much for the response to my inquiry I really appreciate the help

          Dave

          --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Howard <scanned_one@...> wrote:

          > Unless there is something im missing here;ive been monitoring pcso for about 25+ yrs and that line up is it.If there are any new ones its news to me.
          >

          > ________________________________

        • N7DJR
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2011
            That's OK thanks for the help and the reply I appreciate it

            Dave

            --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Kerstetter" <kd7jvrinaz@...> wrote:

            > I do know that CH-4 is national mutual aid 155.475, but sorry I don't know the others.
            > --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "N7DJR" <dbohmke@> wrote:
            > >
            > > OK this is what I see on RR but no Ch 4,7,8,10 ect?
            > >
            > > --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Kerstetter" <kd7jvrinaz@> wrote:

            > > > Yes I do
            > > >
            > > > CH 1 158.760
            > > > CH 2 158.895
            > > > CH 3 159.060
            > > > CH 5 158.790
            > > > CH 6 159.180
            > > > CH 9 151.370
            > > > Narcs 155.460 NO FCC Call?
            > > >
            > > > SK

          • Dan Danz
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 1, 2011
              It could be that those "missing" channels are programmed in the field units for simplex "direct" on the repeater output frequency of one of the other channels. This was quite common before trunking systems came along.

              --
              Sent from my BlackBerry Torch. Please excuse terseness.

              That's OK thanks for the help and the reply I appreciate it

              Dave

              --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Kerstetter" <kd7jvrinaz@...> wrote:

              > I do know that CH-4 is national mutual aid 155.475, but sorry I don't know the others.
              > --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "N7DJR" <dbohmke@> wrote:
              > >
              > > OK this is what I see on RR but no Ch 4,7,8,10 ect?
              > >
              > > --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Kerstetter" <kd7jvrinaz@> wrote:

              > > > Yes I do
              > > >
              > > > CH 1 158.760
              > > > CH 2 158.895
              > > > CH 3 159.060
              > > > CH 5 158.790
              > > > CH 6 159.180
              > > > CH 9 151.370
              > > > Narcs 155.460 NO FCC Call?
              > > >
              > > > SK

            • N7DJR
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 1, 2011
                Here is what I found digging through the FCC data base on line today
                These may be some of what I am looking for?

                Thanks Dan about the Car to Car talk around Ch's too I forgot about that?

                Pinal Co. Sheriff

                WPXG293
                RX-159.180-FB2 (Sacaton Pk) Repeater?
                TX-156.030-MO

                WQEU373
                RX-155.070-FB2 (Maricopa) Repeater?
                TX-155.760-MO

                WQET238
                RX-155.205-FB2 (Red Rock) Repeater?
                TX-151.115-MO

                KNFE778
                RX-158.835-FB2 (Signal Pk) Repeater?
                TX-153.935-MO

                KNCX377
                RX-159.060-FB2 (Pinal Pk) Repeater?
                TX-151.085-MO / FX1
              • N7DJR
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 1, 2011
                  I want to share what I have found, I wish the "Files" section on this group wasn't deactivated I have asked several times about it and never heard anything back?...Anyways here is the raw data I am still working on this and trying to confirm them.

                  KBD900
                  RX-158.760-FB2 (Pinal Pk)-East
                  TX-153.800-MO

                  KBD900
                  RX-158.895-FB2 (Pinal Pk)-Cars / Info.
                  TX-155.745-MO

                  WQAN489
                  RX-158.790-FB2 (Sacaton Pk)-West
                  TX-153.785-MO

                  WPXG293
                  RX-159.180-FB2 (Sacaton Pk) Repeater?
                  TX-156.030-MO

                  WQEU373
                  RX-155.070-FB2 (Maricopa) Repeater?
                  TX-155.760-MO

                  WQET238
                  RX-155.205-FB2 (Red Rock) Repeater?
                  TX-151.115-MO

                  KNFE778
                  RX-158.835-FB2 (Signal Pk)Repeater? I hear " Maricopa 31" on this one
                  TX-153.935-MO

                  KNCX377
                  RX-159.060-FB2 (Pinal Pk) Repeater?
                  TX-151.085-MO / FX1

                  WQDC565
                  RX-460.3625-FB2-(Sacaton Pk) Repeater?
                  TX-465.3625-MO / FX1

                  Other Simplex / Base
                  155.550-MO-WQAN489
                  155.160-MO-WQGS743
                  154.100-MO-KBV98
                  155.475-FB / MO-WPXG293 (Sacaton Pk) Expired
                  158.925-FB / MO-WXR391 Court Security
                • N7DJR
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 3, 2011
                    159.060 is the dog catcher
                  • N7DJR
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 5, 2011
                      158.835 is some kind of county workers?

                      --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "N7DJR" <dbohmke@...> wrote:

                      > 159.060 is the dog catcher

                    • Dan Rollman
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 7, 2011
                        Posting by members is deactivated because when activated, the files are
                        quickly becomes overwhelmed by SPAM files. Send files to
                        ArizonaScanner-owner@yahoogroups.com and we can post them.

                        Dan