Assistance request

  • Walter Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      You have been really helpful before, chasing down interference on
      public safety frequencies.

      I come to you, asking for assistance again.

      G&F is experiencing new interference in the central/west part of the
      state on 159.375.
      We can hear it on Smith Peak in Aguila, Oatman Mtn west of Gila Bend
      and Cunningham Peak, just south of Quartsite.
      It seems to have the clearest signal at Smith.
      We do NOT hear it on Telegraph Pass outside Yuma.
      It's intermittent, but seems to have either broadcast radio or analog
      TV audio along with a buzz.

      If anyone is able to hear the audio clear enough to determine what
      station is involved, the State of Arizona will be in your debt.

      Please report any information to me at:

      whoward@...

      Thanks guys/gals

      WalterH