Re: Chandler Fashion Square

  • p19997
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi All.

      In spite of their YP license, they are NOT trunked and have three more simplex channels. They are low power (2 watts, 6 watts ERP for the repeaters) so you have to be in the area to pick them up. Here's what I got:

      452.8875 DCS 466 - Security
      451.5625 DCS 565 - Maintenance
      451.6125 DCS 654 - Janitorial
      456.5875 --------- Simplex Unknown Use