Sick about Incident Broadcast Network shutting down

  • Bobbie Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      I loved the audio streams I was getting from the Incident Broadcast Network
      but suddenly they went dead and I just read that they have closed up shop.
      It was a free service apparently run by mostly one person. I am so sorry
      that it is gone now. Does anyone have any suggestions for sources for
      dependable feeds? RadioReference can be very spotty. I listen via an
      Internet radio. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you.

    • Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
        Bobbie Howard wrote:
        > I loved the audio streams I was getting
        > from the Incident Broadcast Network
        > but suddenly they went dead and I just
        > read that they have closed up shop...

        I read the sob story about how the guy was
        paying $200 monthly for his bandwidth.

        Well, I say, nonsense.

        Anyone that pays $200 monthly for bandwidth
        and then complains about "no financial support"
        for their hobby, has a very twisted view of how
        things work.

        Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke

        www.n0eq.com