Re: Trying to get Phoenix PD programmed

  • Joe S
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 6, 2010
      --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "phxax01" <phxax01@...> wrote:

      > I am trying to get Phoenix police programmed on my scanner - I live in Gilbert and downloaded the sites and talk groups from Radio Reference but the radio is silent? Is there a particular site I need or have the frequencies changed?

      You can try simulcast C, without an outdoor yagi pointed towards Phoenix you probably won't get simulcast A. You might not be able to receive A with a yagi either. Simulcast C will get 400 all of the time and 800 sometimes and C decks when a unit in the simulcast C area switches to a C deck. I don't think A/B500,600,700,900 are allowed to come across on any simulcast except A. BTW folks the PSR400 is not a digital capable scanner and is nowhere close to what a PSR500 is.
    • Kenneth Howard
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 7, 2010
        I just got the PSR-600 And i,m still learning it and trying to shag the bugs out of it butt its a great scanner.