Re: [ArizonaScanner.com] dps district 4 8 9 down

  • Walter Howard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      We had an equipment failure.
      Took about 45 minutes to get it settled down.

      WalterH

      On 5/30/09, Joe ke7ees <j84goldwing@...> wrote:
      > Any one hear what happened with Tucson all DPS District 10-7 Phoenix is
      > dispatching Districts 4,6,8,9 from Phoenix Dispatch Center any input
      > frequency traffic being tx from is District 6 460.025

    • Thomas Brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        Can someone help me out with the DPS frequencies for the Tucson area?   I can't seem to find them and I know that they must be under my nose....

        Thanks  and have a great day.... even though it is HOT

        Daryl

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
          In the Files section of this Group's website, look for "AZ Highway Patrol
          Maps<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArizonaScanner/files/AZ%20Highway%20Patrol%20Maps/>"
          .

          The maps have frequency information on them.

          WalterH