Visiting Mesa

  • ve3zvu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2009
      Hey Guys

      I will be visiting Mesa in late March and was wondering if anyone could
      help me out with some active freq lists, I have a Pro 97 which is what
      I will most likly be taking as well as a BCT-15 so I can not listen to
      digital.

      Any help would be appreciated

      Thanks guys

      Vince
      Ve3zvu
      Toront Ont
      Canada
    • AAR9SM AAR9SM
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        Vince everything with and (A) you can listen to. For the trunking systems i would try Site. Depending on your location i would try and listen to the following. Have fun

        Chandler Police, Scottsdale Police, Paradise Valley Police,

        001
        Thompson Peak (Scottsdale)

        010
        Southeast Center (Mesa)

        http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?stid=4

        http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=848

        http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=796

        http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2347

        http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=126

        http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=5566

        http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=2439AAR9SM

        To: ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.comFrom: ve3zvu@...: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:37:46 +0000Subject: [ArizonaScanner.com] Visiting Mesa

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
          Thank you, I will give it a try , at least I will have an Idea of
          what is analog

          Vince

          --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, AAR9SM AAR9SM <aar9sm@...>
          wrote:

          > Vince everything with and (A) you can listen to. For the trunking
          systems i would try Site. Depending on your location i would try and
          listen to the following. Have fun

          > Chandler Police, Scottsdale Police, Paradise Valley Police,
          >

          > 001
          > Thompson Peak (Scottsdale)
          >

          > 010
          > Southeast Center (Mesa)
          >
          > http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?stid=4
          >
          > http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=848
          >
          > http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=796
          >
          > http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2347
          >
          > http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=126
          >
          > http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=5566
          >
          > http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=2439AAR9SM
          >

          > To: ArizonaScanner@...: ve3zvu@...: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:37:46
          +0000Subject: [ArizonaScanner.com] Visiting Mesa

          > Hey GuysI will be visiting Mesa in late March and was wondering if
          anyone could help me out with some active freq lists, I have a Pro 97
          which is what I will most likly be taking as well as a BCT-15 so I
          can not listen to digital.Any help would be appreciatedThanks
          guysVinceVe3zvuToront OntCanada

        • Ed (K9EDK)
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
            If you can't track P25 digital, your choices are really limited. Mesa FD
            simulcasts their trunked radio traffic on VHF. Phoenix FD has not yet
            transitioned to P25 and are still on VHF as well. Arizona Dept. of Public
            Safety (Highway Patrol) is still on UHF. I don't think any of the Police
            agencies around Mesa are non-digital, but I may be mistaken. I don't listen
            to PD all that often.

            Ed
            K9EdK