Re: [ArizonaScanner.com] Re: ASU 700/800

  • Kenneth Howard
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
      That Link you sent me is labled;Buckeye P.D 'Which looks to me ;the same as sim(F),I ,VE Known about the 700mhz bank for Tempe.Did,nt know anything about Buckeye migration;until recently,Via the group emails.I only have the pro-96 and 2096.my 2096 out performs my 96 10 to 1;butt i don,t have it set up on the 700 band.i attempted a update recently off of radioshacks website;via my laptop;for whatever reason i could,nt get it to open the file and transfer it onto my scanner.I,m not quite,Savvy enough to,jump through that hoop;butt i,m slowly teaching myself as i go.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
        http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=5961

        ________________

        Dan Danz (WA5SKM)

        Fountain Hills AZ

        From: wlmr1001 <wlmr1001@... <mailto:wlmr1001%40qwest.net> >
        To: ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ArizonaScanner%40yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 3:25 PM

      • firemedic918@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2009
          Folks, my past experiences with the town of Buckeye tell me that their 700
          system will not be funded until someone like the feds or the state force them
          to.

          Kevin
          **************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
          celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
          (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)