Uniden Bearcat 895 XLT FS

  • Walter kg4bvd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      I have a Uniden BC895XLT FS, very good condition trunking base / mobile
      scanner with power supply for base use, rubber duck antenna w/ right
      angle adaptor $100 shipped anywhere in lower 48, will ship outside US
      but will be extra for shipping outside the lower 48.
      Will provide manual either via email or cd-rom. email me, kg4bvd at
      bellsouth dot net if interested.

      Walter