Re: Apache Junction P.D.

  • toaz2
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      I have the Pro 96 so that should work. Are they on the same system as
      Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa? I am receiving these bit no Apache Junction.

      --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "Jason McDowell"
      <jasonpeoria911@...> wrote:

      > They went to digital voice. You'll need a digital scanner like a
      > BCD996T, BCD396T, Pro-2096 or one of those PSR ones. Average price is
      > about $430. If you have one already, then go to radioreference.com and
      > look in the PRWN in the database under the AZ section.
      >
      > Jason
      >

      > --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "toaz2" <toaz2@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I had the A.J P.D. locked out for the longest time. Recently I
      > > unlocked the channels to listen to them and found the VHF channels to
      > > be empty of
      > > them. Does anyone know where they went??

    • JoAnne West
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        To receive AJ PD you need their TG 3107 and 3108 added to Mesa's Talk Groups.

           Hello from the Grand Canyon State.