Re: ICP Monthly Scanner Get Together, 11/24/2007, 6:00 pm

  • Roy
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 22, 2007
      Updated info on the ICP Get Together this weekend. We will be at a
      different location this month to see how we lke a change in setting.
      We will be at the Fudruckers on Cactus Rd & Tatum Blvd. More info is
      on www.icp-az.org

      --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Reminder from: ArizonaScanner Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArizonaScanner/cal
      >
      > ICP Monthly Scanner Get Together
      > Saturday November 24, 2007
      > 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every month on the last Saturday.)
      > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4
      minutes.)
      > Location: Fuddruckers - The Worlds Greatest Hamburger
      > Street: 1928 E Highland Ave
      > City State Zip: Phoenix, AZ 85016
      >
      > Notes:
      > Join Phoenix & sourrounding area scanner enthusiests for dinner.
      There are people with the latest & greatest scanners who will offer
      programming help & ideas.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 2007
        Reminder from: ArizonaScanner Yahoo! Group

        Title: ICP Monthly Scanner Get Together

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 23, 2007
          Updated info on the ICP Get Together this weekend. We will be at a
          different location this month to see how we lke a change in setting.
          We will be at the Fudruckers on Cactus Rd & Tatum Blvd. More info is
          on www.icp-az.org

          ---- ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > Reminder from: ArizonaScanner Yahoo! Group
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArizonaScanner/cal
          >
          > ICP Monthly Scanner Get Together
          > Saturday November 24, 2007
          > 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every month on the last Saturday.)
          > Location: Fuddruckers - The Worlds Greatest Hamburger
          > Street: 1928 E Highland Ave
          > City State Zip: Phoenix, AZ 85016
          >
          > Notes:
          > Join Phoenix & sourrounding area scanner enthusiests for dinner. There are people with the latest & greatest scanners who will offer programming help & ideas.
          >
          > Fuddruckers is located in the Camelback Colonnade on Highland just north east of the 51 Freeway.
          >
          > More information is located @ WWW.ICP-AZ.ORG
          >

          > All Rights Reserved
          > Copyright © 2007
          > Yahoo! Inc.
          > http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • terryfowler2003
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 26, 2007
            When will the December meeting be? I will be in AZ from 12-22 to 12-
            29

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 29, 2007
              The next ICP Get together will be December 29th. Keep an eye on the ICP website for location.

              Roy Schahrer - ICP963 - N7qyk
              www.icp-az-org

            • terryfowler2003
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
                oh, I am traveling out on 12-29.... maybe my next trip...