Re: [ArizonaScanner.com] Banner Health Systems (Banner Estrella Hospital Channels)

  • hitman20us
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2007
      I am looking for the Internal Security basically but if you have
      EMSCOM for that place, please by all means share with me! lol!

      --- In ArizonaScanner@yahoogroups.com, "Walter Howard"
      <walter.howard.jr@...> wrote:

      > What are you looking for?
      > Internal security?
      > Maintenance?
      > Paging?
      > EMSCOMM?
      >
      > Walter
      >

      > On 10/30/07, hitman20us <hitman20us@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am looking for frequencies for Banner Health Systems (Banner
      Estrella
      > > Hospital) and can not find them anywhere. I was wondering and
      hoping
      > > that if anyone knows what these channels and frequencies are if
      they
      > > could pass it along. I would like to be able to hear the traffic
      from
      > > there.
      > >
      > > Thanks

    • Walter Howard
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        Med 4 is the working channel over there. 463.075
        Phoenix Fire Med dispatch on Med 9, 462.950

        Walter