Re: Paradise Valley FD

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      To the list as I don't think this was answered. My brother in law
      who is on the job in Phoenix says the 2 Paradise Valley stations
      will be numbered in the 90's. One will be 92, but he wasn't sure on
      the other. At the start up July 1, they will have at least 2 engines
      and a tanker there, but other apparatus could/would be moved there.

      David