is Scottsdale pd going digital?

  • lucky85382
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      i noticed the othet night one of the talkgroups for scottsdale pd was
      brodcasting encrypted digital info more than once are scottsdale pd
      going digital?......also does anyone know if digitsl scanners r going
      to drop in price anytime soon, when i bought my pro - 2051 at
      radioshack last year the guy said digital scanners r supposed to be
      dropping in price
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        The Pro-96 and the Pro-2096 are on sale until Saturday for $399.00 according
        to the Dan provided earlier,

        http://www.radiosha
        <http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2032072&cp=2032052>
        ck.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2032072&cp=2032052

        Mike

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
          Last I heard they aren't going digital. However, they do use a few
          talkgroups for special investigations stuff that are digital.

          Michael Hamann // ICP737