Anything New with PCSO monitoring?

  • Kent Lacy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      I've been involved in so many other things lately that I haven't had a chance to follow all the threads. What's been happening with the ability to monitor the Pima County Sheriff's trunked system. Is there a new scanner out that can decipher their system or any software that can do same? My BC245XLT bank with PCSO in it is collecting dust. Any new info or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

      Kent Lacy

    • Wayne Cummings
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
        Nothing yet. I sure would like to hear some good news on this topic !!!!!