Major exercise at the fairgrounds today

  • Jason McDowell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Be advised theres a major PD/FD exercise goign on at the County
      Fairgrounds at 19th Ave/Encanto. Been going on all afternoon, several
      explosions, People getting shot, PD 998's, also I think I heard a few
      FF's down also. The dispatchers are involved and there dispatching
      actual events on Ch1 as if its a real incident. Its not like the
      normal training where a BC acts as the dispatcher. Staging and
      tactical is on ch3- 154.070.

      Jason