Scanning online

  • ladder204
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi I belong to a group called The Incident Broadcast Network (IBN), I
      feed my scanner online via teamspeak. I scan the East Valley and some
      of Phoenix, and it's areas. I would like the feed to have a little
      more traffic, so come on down and give it a try. You can find
      iformation on getting teamspeak on the IBN site
      http://www.incidentbroadcast.com/index.php. The IP for the feed is
      incidentbroadcast.com:8767. Come on down if you are bored :)