AARG shirt

  • theoriginalquestmaker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
      I found a link to the Portland SN/EN event photos.
      Here's one of our Adam sporting an AARG shirt.
      http://www.adamwhiting.com/Firefly/SNEN-PDX/pictures/SNEN-PDX-AW011.jpg
      Thanks to serenitymovie's Obiwan for posting.

      Quest
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
        t> I found a link to the Portland SN/EN event photos.
        t> Here's one of our Adam sporting an AARG shirt.
        t> http://www.adamwhiting.com/Firefly/SNEN-PDX/pictures/SNEN-PDX-AW011.jpg
        t> Thanks to serenitymovie's Obiwan for posting.

        It's pretty cool when these things loop back to me. :)

        The Portland, OR Serenity Now/Equality Now screening had a great team of
        organizers, so I didn't do much to help out (focusing instead on Cleveland,
        OH). But I got there early and sold my collection of Cafe Press AARG
        buttons to people standing in line (which wrapped halfway around the
        block!). $73! Lots of folks were pretty up-to-date with our project! Sold a
        bunch of the SNEN wristbands that I ordered too--raised a little extra money
        for EN.

        Here are the other 99 pictures in the Serenity Now Equality Now Portland
        pictures (most, I took):
        http://www.adamwhiting.com/Firefly/SNEN-PDX/pictures.html

        Thanks,
        Adam
        216-225-8430 cell
        adam@...
        www.adamwhiting.com
        www.arielambulance.org
        www.adamwhiting.com/Firefly/SNEN-CLE
      • Cider

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
            > t> I found a link to the Portland SN/EN event photos.
            > t> Here's one of our Adam sporting an AARG shirt.
            > t> http://www.adamwhiting.com/Firefly/SNEN-PDX/pictures/SNEN-PDX-AW011.jpg
            > t> Thanks to serenitymovie's Obiwan for posting.
            >
            > It's pretty cool when these things loop back to me. :)

            It always gives me a good feeling to see my work in public. Even more
            so when it is for a cause, especially a Browncoat cause!

            > The Portland, OR Serenity Now/Equality Now screening had a great team of
            > organizers, so I didn't do much to help out (focusing instead on Cleveland,
            > OH). But I got there early and sold my collection of Cafe Press AARG
            > buttons to people standing in line (which wrapped halfway around the
            > block!). $73! Lots of folks were pretty up-to-date with our project! Sold a
            > bunch of the SNEN wristbands that I ordered too--raised a little extra money
            > for EN.

            Shiny on both accounts! You certainly know how to make things happen!

            --
            Tenth Crew Member