Firefly Trading Cards on Ebay

  • Cider
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      I have some Firefly Trading Cards on eBay - any profits made from the total sale of all the Firefly Trading cards will be split between the Ariel Ambulance Fund and Equality Now.  I made quite a bit from the Serenity cards last year which went towards running my website, so if the Firefly cards do as well, hopefully I will have a good amount to donate.

      For now I only have a couple of items up, but I will be adding some base sets tonight and autograph cards should be up next week.

      Keep checking at http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=cydergirli

      Cheers

      Cider