Re: [ArielAmbulance] Re: Placentia Parade

  • Nicole Carlson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2012
      I'm happy to help, but I don't have any of the necessary hardware.

      On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Adam Whiting <adam.r.whiting@...> wrote:

      There's a 200-car parade (including Star Cars like batmobiles, A-Team van, etc.) a week from tomorrow, October 13 in Placentia, CA only 27 miles from the Ariel Ambulance at Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum. Could we get her trailer up and running in time? We're going to need a volunteer driver and tow vehicle--1/2+ton vehicle (truck, SUV, suburban,...) with class-III hitch (rated for 500lbs tonuge weight--2"-square hole under the license plate)...

      Saturday, October 13
      Parade check in:  8am
      Check in place:  Kraemer & Yorba Linda Blvd. (Placentia, 92870)
      Parade starts:  9:30am
      Parade ends:  12 noon
      Festival/Car Show:  At end of parade route
      Event ends:  4pm
      OK to Leave: 2:30pm - 3pm
      Offer:  $15 for each participant from Star Cars and $5 food voucher (or $20 cash)

      Thanks,
      Adam
      216-225-8430

      On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 2:28 AM, Truman_nate <truman_nate@...> wrote:

      we have an offer to be at the placentia parade 2 weeks from now. I dont have times for the LAPD event but we maybe able to do both in 1 day. need to get this guy a list of cars that can be in the parade. I won't be leaving town as I thought so I can be in the parade. how about two batmobiles in the parade, darrin?

      Read offer below and
      let me know as soon as you can preferrably tomorrow, if you can come to the parade. it won't be hot! those atending this parade move to the top of my list for the Hollywood Christmas parade! :)

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      From: "EmailMeForm" <burst@...>
      Date: June 24, 2012 10:42:57 AM PDT
      Subject: Feedback via the Contact Us [#34]

      All Basic Accounts are subject to routine security scan to reduce abuse. To remove this message, please embed the "Powered by EMF" and "Report Abuse" link on the page where this form is embedded.You can click here to request a rescan or wait for the next scheduled security scan.

      Name:Jim Cucalon
      Organization:Placentia Heritage Parade/Festival
      Phone:949-244-8899
      Email:
      Date/Time of Event: 10/13/2012 8:00am to 4pm
      Brief event description:Jason Ybarra suggested contacting you for our event. We can offer $15 cash to be used toward gas and food. We will provide water. We would like to invite all that can participate to be part of the morning parade and car show to follow. Electricity can be provided. Please be a part of our 48th annual event that ypically draws about 20,000 people. See placentia.org for more information.
      Location of event:Placentia, CA near Anaheim
      Car (cars) interested in :As many as possible