A message from TAM

  • Adam Whiting
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum, gracious hosts of the Ariel Ambulance
      and flight-school for at-risk youth, have a request:

      ----TAM----
      We Need Captains and Your Votes!

      Help Tomorrow's Aeronautical Museum (TAM) win $10,000!!!

      TAM needs your help. TAM is a finalist for a $10,000 grant from the
      Lightspeed Aviation Foundation. Over 80 organizations applied, and TAM
      is in the final 20.

      It's simple. Click here to vote. Then, select Tomorrow's Aeronautical
      Museum and enter your name, city, and email. NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
      It takes less than 1 minute.
      http://www.lightspeedaviationfoundation.org/content.cfm/Finalists/Your-Vote-Counts

      Be a TAM Lightspeed Captain and share with others via Facebook,
      Twitter, LinkedIn, or email!!!

      Thanks for supporting our friends!
      Adam
      216-225-8430