Renewed interest

  • Tanya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Since I saw some movement on this group, I posted on Facebook to remind folks that you guys could still use an occasional donation.

      Some of my Browncoat friends had forgotten you guys were working on the AA. And there was at least one person who hadn't heard about the project.

      I'd like to suggest that someone take to the airwaves to re-introduce yourselves, the prop, your history, and your goals. I think it could help. It certainly couldn't hurt.

      Good luck!