Charlotte Browncoat Ball -- some info

  • Matt Black
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2010
      (Forwarded from the Charlotte Browncoats Yahoo!Group)

      Ni hao! We have some preliminary info on the Charlotte Browncoat Ball. Even more is available on our Facebook page. And the website will be up & running soon.

      Charlotte Browncoat Ball
      Friday, October 22nd to
      Sunday, October 24th, 2010

      Tickets:

      Full weekend pass -- $165
      (there will be an installment plan available for full-weekend passes, in three $55 payments)
      includes ALL activities during the weekend - Friday afternoon, Friday night, Saturday afternoon, the Ball, and Sunday morning

      Saturday-only pass -- $110
      includes lunch, transportation & track tour on Saturday afternoon, the Ball and after-party

      Ball-only pass -- $75
      includes pre-Ball cocktail hour, the Ball and after-party

      Our hotel is the Hilton Executive Park
      -- standard room rate is $99 (for up to 4 people in a room w/ two beds)
      -- suite rates will be available by next week
      -- just off I-77 @ Tyvola Rd.
      -- free parking
      -- free shuttle from airport until 11p

      You can find much more information on our Facebook page

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlotte-NC/2010-Browncoat-Ball-in-Charlotte-NC/177558649156

      And you can follow us on Twitter

      http://www.twitter.com/CLTBrwncoatBall
    • Linda Russell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2010
        Thanks for spreading the good word Matt....it should be a mighty fine Shindig!