Name the crappy town where you're a hero

  • Beth Nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      I hope some of you have alread made bids, if not check it out.

      Quantum Mechanix (QMx) is sponsoring the "Name the Crappy Town Where You are a Hero" charity auction. Starting April 26th, 50 town names will be auctioned via eBay with all proceeds going to Equality Now. If you win an auction, your name will be submitted, and pending studio approval, will be used in the upcoming official Atlas of the 'Verse, Volume One: The Trader's Guild Guide to the New Canaan Run made by our favorite mild-manner graphic designer, Ben Mund.
      The auctions are being hosted by Austin Browncoats. More information, including links to each eBay auction can be found here:
      http://www.austinbrowncoats.com/crappytown.php. Questions can be sent to
      info@... with the subject "Crappy Town Question".
    • Robin Hudson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2009
        Yep! I put 2 bids in, one for Hera and one for Londinium!

        :D

        info@austinbrowncoa ts.com with the subject "Crappy Town Question".