Looking for the hat

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 7:10 PM
      I'm looking for the style hat they used for the paramedic uniforms. I
      thought it was a military patrol cap, but the front isn't tall enough,
      and they're definitely not baseball caps.

      Anyone know?

      --Patch
    • Heather Garner
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 12:20 PM
        I wish I knew, too.  Might have to recreate then for individual costumes.

        mikamom

        --
        "They say necessity is the mother of invention. Don't know who the father is; probably remorse."
        -- Red Green Show

        http://www.myspace.com/johannahunnie
        One summer.
        One mission.
        One army of Browncoats.
        Starting June 23rd, we aim to misbehave.
        http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com/
      • Gorean@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5 12:57 PM
          Looks an awful like the old style US Army ball caps, 60s/70s vintage.

        • ddoughten@optonline.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5 3:44 PM
            They look A bit like the painters hats sold at Home depot . A flat top brim cap ??? Cookie