Re: [ArielAmbulance] Zoic

  • dawnsister
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006

      Adam,
        Do you have Akin's email?  I don't have it and I might be offline for a few days.  This is the email I got:

      Hello!

      Suze at Zoic ask me to give you a shout about the Firefly Ambulance.
      I worked on the episode and did the shot's of them finding it in the scrap yard and it landing.
      Let me know how I can help.

      Lee Stringer
      VFX CG Supervisor
      LeeStringer@...
      www.LeeStringer.com
      UK: 07952 264444

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006

          Someone wants to talk to me?

          :-)

          (just now catching up on emails, sorry...)

          --

          Be Safe!

          1*

          Molon Labe!

          Scott S. Atkins <akinius@...>

          Palmdale, CA  USA

          <http://www.akinsworld.com/>

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2006
            Ok, so the email for Lee went to the list, do the ppl that need it have it?
            S.