Re: [ArielAmbulance] Re: Firefly Ambulance at OmegaCon

  • Danceshadow
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 13, 2008
      Hi Adam..I have an airplane part that would go good on Ariel I think..and would love to send it your way along with small donation..sorry it will not be more..but it is all I can do for now..if you have the addy I require to send these...here is my private..email...gjamesapps@......stay shiny..and hope to see you all...lol cheers Gerry/Crewchief

      Adam Whiting <awhiting@...> wrote:
      Everyone, please include at least a name for conventions. Other useful
      information: city, dates, website. If you have any connections with the
      convention organizers, that would be very helpful too!

      Who wants to see the ambulance where?

      Thanks,
      Adam Whiting, AARGanizer
      www.ArielAmbulance. org

      whedonite37 wrote:
      > We've got a con in the summer here in Boston, and the CSTS in
      > Brookline in June -
      >
      > Shelley
      >
      > -- In ArielAmbulance@ yahoogroups. com, "whedonite37" <dawnsister@ ...>
      > wrote:
      >> New England has been asking - I'd love to see if I could host it in
      >> June for the CSTS event!! I may have a driver from Georgia on up.
      >>
      >> Shelley

      Whenever your not around there is no light..Phileas Fogg to his Rebecca...The Cardinals Design....

      Time has caught me up and now I shall never get to say all the things I have wanted to say except I have loved you from the very first...Robin of Sherwood to his Marion.............The Greatest Enemy..

    • tanyamorris2001
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 13, 2008
        How about ConCarolinas in Charlotte, NC ?
        It's May 29-June 1, 2008.
        Con organizer is Ron McClung (concarolinas@...)
        Website is www.concarolinas.org

        Not sure about the parking situation. But there are double doors at
        the end of the fan table hallway that lead out to a parking area at
        the side of the building. They aren't used as an entrance so they
        might be the perfect place to park a rig.
        None of the cast are attending so no autographs for the Ambulance.
        But Robert Picardo, our favorite holographic doctor, will be there.

        --- In ArielAmbulance@yahoogroups.com, Adam Whiting <awhiting@...> wrote:

        > Everyone, please include at least a name for conventions. Other useful
        > information: city, dates, website. If you have any connections with the
        > convention organizers, that would be very helpful too!
        >
        > Who wants to see the ambulance where?
        >

        > Thanks,
        > Adam Whiting, AARGanizer
        > www.ArielAmbulance.org
        >
        > whedonite37 wrote:
        > > We've got a con in the summer here in Boston, and the CSTS in
        > > Brookline in June -
        > >
        > > Shelley
        > >
        > > -- In ArielAmbulance@yahoogroups.com, "whedonite37" <dawnsister@>
        > > wrote:
        > >> New England has been asking - I'd love to see if I could host it in
        > >> June for the CSTS event!! I may have a driver from Georgia on up.
        > >>
        > >> Shelley

      • Adam Whiting
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 14, 2008
          Tanya, thank you for suggesting a convention and providing these
          details--I'll email Ron McClung of ConCarolinas right away!

          Any suggestions for cons or other events? Anything closer LA, CA?--The
          more stops, closer together, the ambulance has, the easier it will be to
          transport.

          Thanks,
          Adam Whiting, AARGanizer
          www.ArielAmbulance.org