Re: [ArielAmbulance] SiliCon

  • Annette Sexton-Ruiz
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 2 9:43 AM
      Thanks Adam,
      No special preparation needs to be done before
      applying the paint.
      Let me know how plans for silicon go!
      The mural should be done in November, will try to send
      a pic. It is mural about symbols being done with
      middle school kids in a very low income area with a
      very high gang infuence- should be good!
      Annette
      --- Adam Whiting <awhiting@...> wrote:

      > Annette Sexton-Ruiz wrote:
      > > I am looking for someone to paint the overspray
      > from
      > > when the two insignia were spray painted on the
      > > ambulance. If it does not get done in Phoenix b4
      > the
      > > ambulance leaves then try to get someone to paint
      > it
      > > b4 it sits at silicon (it would look better). It
      > only
      > > needs a small artist-type paint brush and the
      > white
      > > paint which is already sitting in the ambulance.
      > > Should not take too long but it has been way to
      > hot
      > > here to mess with taking the tarp off and painting
      > > them. I also just started a new job then on top
      > of
      > > that have an art commission at a school (mural
      > > project) that I begin next week and will be
      > working on
      > > till into October, so I will basically be working
      > two
      > > jobs till then and any free time will go to my 3
      > kids,
      > > so even though I am an artist, I would not be able
      > > do it till November maybe.
      >
      > Thanks, Annette--good to know the insignia are done,
      > woot! Any special
      > cleaning, preparation that will need to be done
      > before applying the
      > touch-up paint?
      >
      > Good luck on balancing kids and work!--send us
      > picture of your mural?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Adam

      Annette M. Sexton-Ruiz
      website:
      www.geocities.com/annettesr44

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • velroom
      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 18 5:36 PM
        Thanks for the welcome, Johnny. If you get a chance, pls. check out
        the Charlotte group. They're a shiny bunch of folks. And, I think in
        our photo section there's even a picture of me and The Finder taken at
        DragonCon this year.

        If I can find a ride to Silicon, I could go for one day and I'd be
        happy to help out with the booth. Being new to the area, I can hardly
        find my way home from work at this point, much less travel outside the
        city. ;)

        --- In ArielAmbulance@yahoogroups.com, JohnnyAbsinthe <primusjohn@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello Kathy,
        >

        > Welcome to San Francisco and thanks for the info. I hope you can
        make it out to Silicon to see the Ariel Ambulance in person.