Re: New Yearbook Pages available

  • Adam Whiting
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      From the editor of the Browncoat Yearbook:

      Hi hi!

      Please review your yearbook sections. This does not include the pages
      from 102 to 116 which are the 76th Battalion pages. They are in a
      different format. I will forward them soon to those that request it, but
      the files are very large but if I upload them to a web-page they will be
      blurry. I won't be providing this format to the printer, they will get
      the Pages format.

      I don't expect anyone to review all of it, but any corrections I get my
      Wednesday July 4th will be included in the final printing.

      Here is the Table of contents so you can find the sections you want to
      review. They take a long time to load to insure I have really good
      quality for the printer. Sorry.

      You can find it here:

      http://homepage.mac.com/chatoyants/comiclife/

      Part one is pages 1 to 42
      Part two is 43 to 74
      Part three is 75 to 134
      Part four is 135 to 167

      Here is the Table of Contents:

      [Attached as PDF. I'll txt it later. AARG is pgs. 141-150.]

      Also, he checked off all our corrections and suggestions. Here's one
      question and an important re-write: