Call to Arms

  • whimsicalinbrainpan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      The Firefly fandom is locked in a struggle to prove to the world that
      we are the mightiest fandom out there.

      The battle is fought at http://richlabonte.net/tvvote/index.html and
      right now, we're not doing so well. You might even say we're losing.

      We're being outstripped by a fandom who seems to be more numerous and
      more organized than us.

      Yes, believe it or not, we're getting beaten by fans of "Xena – Warrior
      Princess."

      Does that seem right to you? Show your support. Vote for Firefly.

      Download flyvote at http://usbmicro.com/misc to remind you to vote
      every hour.

      Let this be the one war we actually win.
    • Shawn Crosby
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Perhaps it's just that the "Xena" fans have more time on their hands than we do... :D

        --
        Shawn Crosby
        Executive Officer, Los Angeles