Check out Serenity Stuff!

  • Scott S. Atkins
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007

      http://tinyurl.com/348ajx

      Not only do we seem to have a whole page in the new Firefly Companion, but they posted it in Serenity Stuff!  Scroll down a b it...

      --

      Be Safe!

      1*

      Scott S. Atkins <akinius@...>

      Palmdale, CA  USA

      <http://www.akinsworld.com/>

    • Rosie Chapman
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        That's fantastic, I can't wait to get my hands on this even more now!

        Rosie

        ------------------------------------
        MySpace http://www.myspace.com/rosiechapman
        ------------------------------------
        LiveJournal http://www.livejournal.com/users/thewatch/
        ------------------------------------
        "Not forever, and no guarantee they'd be happy. But maybe they lived. Could
        be most of them lived on after"
        ------------------------------------

        Not only do we seem to have a whole page in the new Firefly Companion, but
        they posted it in Serenity Stuff! Scroll down a b it...

        --

        Be Safe!

        1*

        Scott S. Atkins < <mailto:akinius@...> akinius@...>

        Palmdale, CA USA

        < <http://www.akinsworld.com/> http://www.akinsworld.com/>

        Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes.
        http://www.theconspiracygame.co.uk/
      • Carolyn Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2007
          Hey congrats to you Ariel Ambulance guys.  The write up in the Visual Companion Volume 2 is quite nice.

          I know I'm technically a member, but living far, far away from the action, I'm more  like a cheerleader/lurker than an active participant.

          So, rock on AARG!

          --CarrieP

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        • moonsinger@cfl.rr.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2007
            CarrieP wrote:

            > Hey congrats to you Ariel Ambulance guys. The
            > write up in the Visual Companion Volume 2 is
            > quite nice.
            >
            > I know I'm technically a member, but living far,
            > far away from the action, I'm more like a
            > cheerleader/lurker than an active participant.
            > So, rock on AARG!

            *points* What she said. :)

            M'liss