Re: website update

  • besterson
    Message 1 of 55 , Feb 1, 2007
      That's the cadeucus/red cross with 'Aerial Ambulance/Rescue Group' top
      and bottom, right? I bought one and it's on my car's right quarter
      panel right now. Looks good.

      --- In ArielAmbulance@yahoogroups.com, Adam <awhiting@...> wrote:

      > a> I have been holding off adding teh AARG decals to my website, I
      > a> figured yall would want to debut them, should I take some pictures
      > a> and go ahead and add it to my website?
      >
      > Please add them to your website! I'll include mention and a link on our
      > webpage tomorrow. :)
      >
      > The decals were at DarkCon. Anyone know how they sold?
      >

      > Thanks,
      > Adam
      > 216-225-8430 cell
      > adam@...
      > www.adamwhiting.com
      > www.arielambulance.org
      > www.adamwhiting.com/Firefly/SNEN-CLE

    • Johanna
      Message 55 of 55 , Jul 3, 2012
        Thank you for keeping the site going!
        Heather

        On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Adam Whiting <adam.r.whiting@...> wrote:

        I'll put in some work to update the website, treasury info, fix broken
        links, etc. this week... Any questions, comments, requests?

        Thanks,
        Adam
        216-225-8430

        --
        "They say necessity is the mother of invention. Don't know who the father is; probably remorse."
        -- Red Green Show

        http://www.myspace.com/johannahunnie
        One summer.
        One mission.
        One army of Browncoats.
        Starting June 23rd, we aim to misbehave.
        http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com/