fundraisers

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
      We might consider putting together some ArielAmbulance tshirts and
      other products at CafePress, to raise some money?
    • Adam
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
        J> We might consider putting together some ArielAmbulance tshirts and
        J> other products at CafePress, to raise some money?

        Go for it!

        Everyone! Please submit ideas and designs, catchy text/quotes and art.

        Thanks,
        Adam
        216-225-8430 cell
        adam@...
        www.adamwhiting.com
        www.adamwhiting.com/Firefly
      • theoriginalquestmaker
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
          Do you have stuff on CafePress? Or know anyone who sells merchandise
          there? We could sure use some expertise in this area?

          Quest

          --- In ArielAmbulance@yahoogroups.com, "Julie" <julesong@c...> wrote:

          > We might consider putting together some ArielAmbulance tshirts and
          > other products at CafePress, to raise some money?

        • happyfishy80
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
            I don't sell (yet) but i could easily start if i had a design to submit to them. We should make
            contest on the boards or sumthin'

            -hf
          • happyfishy80
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
              Oh, and i'll try to be less redundant. be less redundent.

              -hf