Is game still on?

  • robertjedwards1959
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2002
      Robert> Play Now?
    • Lord Mhor
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2002
        We should probably treat this forum as the "how to have fun" suggestion
        box for now, along with such pontification and random griping as seems
        amusing to the populace. It still exists, but the only light on at the
        moment is the one we're shining.

        The Age of Discovery has begun in Utopia. Start a free province and
        Rule the World!

        http://games.swirve.com/utopia/
        http://games.swirve.com/utopia/help/

        This should help kill time until further progress occurs here. I
        invite you all to share your own "how to have fun" ideas as well.

        I'm currently running the province "Plagueless of Calderon" in the
        Kingdom "Die Well My Brother (4:44)"

        Have fun! Perhaps we will yet again see the return of Deo and other
        worthy folk...

        Lord Deron Creag Mhor
        AoA, Kingdom of the West

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • savoy
        Message 3 of 8 , May 17, 2002
          on 5/2/02 9:53 AM, Lord Mhor at lordmhor@... wrote:

          > We should probably treat this forum as the "how to have fun" suggestion
          > box for now, along with such pontification and random griping as seems
          > amusing to the populace. It still exists, but the only light on at the
          > moment is the one we're shining.
          >
          > The Age of Discovery has begun in Utopia. Start a free province and
          > Rule the World!
          >
          > http://games.swirve.com/utopia/
          > http://games.swirve.com/utopia/help/
          >
          > This should help kill time until further progress occurs here. I
          > invite you all to share your own "how to have fun" ideas as well.
          >
          > I'm currently running the province "Plagueless of Calderon" in the
          > Kingdom "Die Well My Brother (4:44)"
          >
          > Have fun! Perhaps we will yet again see the return of Deo and other
          > worthy folk...
          >
          > Lord Deron Creag Mhor
          > AoA, Kingdom of the West
          >
          > thanks for the info I hope to see you there Peter
        • savoy
          Message 4 of 8 , May 17, 2002
            on 5/1/02 7:01 PM, robertjedwards1959 at Robert.Edwards@... wrote:

            > Robert> Play Now?
            >

            > Ihad such great fun rp'ing with you If there is an oppertunity out there let
            me know Peter
          • Drummos
            Message 5 of 8 , May 17, 2002
              LOL. anyone here anything about Deo yet?

              Alice Rovney
              University of Phoenix Online
              > > Ihad such great fun rp'ing with you If there is an oppertunity out there
              let
              > me know Peter
              >

              > Welcome home, Traveller! Arduin awaits.

            • robertjedwards1959
              Message 6 of 8 , May 17, 2002
                Robert> Play Now?

                Peter> Ihad such great fun rp'ing with you If there is an oppertunity
                out there let me know Peter

                Robert> That would be nice.

                I've got a Superhero PBEM RPG I'm running. Quite slow at the moment,
                as we've been playing for years and are pretty tired. Always openings
                for new players, but we've been in the middle of this battle with the
                Evil God Set for months. The player of Osiris, alas dropped out on
                us. Rules are Fuzion, when we bother to use them.

                I'm working on another PBEM RPG to be set in the old FGU Space Opera
                universe. That one's still in development, will likely use d20. Most
                likely set up will be a team of Relic hunters on the trail of a cache
                of PK Crystals. I've got a few other ideas, but right now all star
                roads lead to Little Ol' New Shang Hai station.

              • robertjedwards1959
                Message 7 of 8 , May 17, 2002
                  --- In ArduinPBeM@y..., "Drummos" <alicerovney@p...> wrote:
                  > LOL. anyone here anything about Deo yet?

                  Robert> Alas no, haven't heard from him in at least a couple of
                  months. Hope he's all right.
                • dracondis@msn.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 17, 2002

                    I called him today (Saturday), and left a message for him, again.  Still no word from him, and I am personally getting worried that something might honestly have happened to him.  I'd say its strange, but if you ever met his wife you might understand how little control over his own life he really has.

                    - Drakkon -
                    From: robertjedwards1959