Welcome New Member

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      I would just like to welcome the new member. We are still trying to grow at the moment, but we're excited that you are a member.
      My name is Paul Flanagan, and my wife Sarah Flanagan is a part of the group. She has never even heard of Archie until recently, so I'm breaking her in.
      I am close to thirty-one and have been reading Archie Comics since I was a small child. As an adult, I still hold onto my childhood friends.
      Again, we're excited you have decided to join, and if you have any friends that love Archie comics, have them join, too. We'll need at least ten members to begin swaps, fan fiction and activities.
      Have a great Sunday.

      Paul
      Moderator