7Fun Riverdale

  • Warm Heart
    Oct 2, 2009
      Okay! Fall has arrived and I wonder what the gang in Riverdale is up to? Is Archie driving the Bee crazy? Is Betty and Veronica argueing over who Arhcie is going to take to the Fall Dance? Is Jughead storing up for the upcoming winter? The leaves are changing into beautiful colors, the pumpkins are in harvest and the air is cool and crisp. I think it's time to write our own short stories of what we think the gang is doing.
      If you don't want to participate, that is fine. Submissions can be due in about two weeks.
      Have fun, be creative and...Happy Fall!

      Paul
      Moderator